Last month I published Shishen Sho Mahjongg for Gtk and Maemo, a board game similar to Mahjongg where the goal is to remove all the tile pairs and two tiles can be removed if a line with a maximum of three segments can be drawn between them.
Today I’m announcing version 0.2. The main improvements since 0.1.1 are Hildon integration (fullscreen, embedded menu, notifications) through conditional compilation and drawing of matching path when two pieces are matched.
You can download the game and know more about the project following these links:
- Project page at Maemo Garage
- Maemo version: shishensho_0.2.0-1_armel.deb
- Desktop version (i386): shishensho_0.2.0-1_i386.deb
- Source code: shishensho-0.2.0.tar.gz
- SVN repository: svn checkout https://garage.maemo.org/svn/shishensho
- Vala website at Gnome Live!: List of applications developed in Vala
Feel free to send me your comments, suggestions or patches over the original Vala sources.
Thank you! 🙂