I’ve worked a little more in NeoSudoku and at last it can:
- Solve human targeted sudokus using the limited resources that the cell phone has.
- Learn new sudokus (new board configurations input by hand)
- It can’t save new sudokus to persistent storage, but it will be the next feature to come.
The rest of the features can be found on my past post. You can download it from here:
- Source code: NeoSudoku-1.2.1-gpl.zip
- Jad descriptive file: /neosudoku/NeoSudoku.jad
- Jar game file: /neosudoku/NeoSudoku.jar